- They want to be ready in case there is a pillow fight;
- Pillows serve as the nest-building tool for women, who are really really birds in disguise;
- They simply want to be ready in case pillows do start to become valuable currency someday;
- Pillows are teddy bears for grown-ups;
- They are trying to find an excuse for the purchase because they feel bad about unintentionally ordering a case of pillowcases;
- Women simply prefer to be surrounded by cuddly and cozy objects;
- They enjoy seeing males struggle to find a solution in those impossible predicaments;
- Women tend to think like chefs and like to garnish everything, including parsley on a plate and pillows on a bed;
- She never has to leave the bed if she wants to play hide and seek.
- You are protected by pillows. Pillows reduce instances of back pain and other health issues by offering comfort and support;
- Pillows beautify your bed. Your bed and the entire room look more attractive with pillows. They engender a state of tranquility and calm;
- Babies are protected by pillows. Throw pillows shield babies from harm in the event of a fall;
- Pillow height can be changed. Have a pillow that you can modify to fit the position you prefer to sleep in.